Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Growth hacking InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVapemail is a first of its kind App in the Vape Industry. The Vape Industry has grown from virtually nothing to $2 billion in a little over 5 years. The Industry is expected to grow to $10 billion by 2017. Vapemail is the first platform in this growing Industry where vapers can easily buy and sell products. We are pre release and expected to launch in the next couple of months.
We are looking for growth hackers who can help launch an app in this growing and exciting industry. With no established user base, we need a growth intern to help us build a user base from scratch. We need someone well versed in all social media platforms and can analyze on how we can grow our followings on those platforms. We need someone who can think outside the box and help us in our go to market strategy. We are located in the Bay Area but the position is virtual.
Responsibilities• Content and e-mail marketing: leveraging blog posts, infographics and viral videos to increase brand awareness and site traffic. Engage user/potential customers via e-mail/social media.
• Design, deliver and evaluate all of our marketing campaigns, maximizing budgets and ROI
• Interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
• Work with CMO and marketing team to develop and execute marketing strategies
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Monitor and analyze social media trends and their impact on the company brand
• Analyze, communicate and report marketing analytics
• Provide Support to social media efforts to target potential customers
• Create Copy/Content for social media posts, press releases, forum posts, etc.
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements• Out of the box thinker
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• Well versed in various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
• Possess excellent written, presentation, interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Possess great customer service skills
• Open Minded, fast learner and adaptable
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Experience with Google Analytics