MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
GROWTH MARKETING and SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT InternshipBookmark This
900 Franklin street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTYPE: Full-time ENVIRONMENT: Startup LOCATION: San Francisco DURATION: 3-6 months
Why Startup Basecamp?
Startup Basecamp believes that entrepreneurs should have all the tools they need to more easily change the world. Startup Basecamp assists entrepreneurs in their startup journey with a global network of co-living and co-working spaces supported by an online platform connecting startups at a global level and providing an online booking system to houses. We have had tremendous traction so far, having served over 400 people from 31+ countries in 14 months.
The gig: Startup Basecamp is seeking a Growth Marketing Intern to work directly with the founding team.
This opportunity has the potential of turning into a full-time position. In this role, you will be involved with the founders in:
• Developing and designing marketing support from scratch
• Writing content for startup blog, website, newsletters, or social media
• Developing and managing social media marketing campaigns
• Community management
• Metrics and Analytics development and analysis
• Customer surveys and Customer Development
• Shooting webinars or customer testimonial videos
• Internal events organization
ResponsibilitiesWhy You Should Work With Us:
There are a lot of opportunities out there, many of which can pay more, so here’s why you should consider working with us:
1. You will have enormous opportunities for pro networking. We are hosting many big, up and coming startups that are all looking for talent, and living with the startup team is the perfect way to get to know the team and their business.
2. We have validated our market. Within 14 months we got more than 400 guests from over 31 different countries. We have also started partnerships with incubators and co-working spaces and solidified advisor relationships from Airbnb & Stanford.
3. We are going global: Without pursuing any sales, 10 cities around the world are ready to open their own Startup Basecamp affiliate houses. If you’re looking to get involved with a growing startup, now is the time with us.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow.
• Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with a variety of people
• Enjoy inspiring others to be the best that they can be and love working in a close team
• Have a strong interest in entrepreneurship, networking, and changing the world
• Have a Marketing degree (preferable) & know how in Photoshop-Illustrator, Final Cut and Social media.
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us a cover letter and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
1) Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
2) What marketing strategy do you intend to set in place to make STARTUP basecamp the number 1 network of co/live co/work space?
3) Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp? How will this experience contribute to your future career development?