Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Growth Marketing InternBookmark This
39180 Farwell Dr, Suit 110
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimpleTherapy is a digital therapeutic -- the world’s first fully online alternative to physical therapy. We’ve created a personalized, step-by-step video based program that users can do from home, on-demand, for free (because our clients, their health insurance company or employer, pays for it). There are 225 million doctors visits per year for musculoskeletal pain – the 2nd highest number, right after the common cold – and we’re on our way to making them obsolete.
SimpleTherapy offers the fun, fast-paced environment of a startup combined with the attitude of a company that’s revenue generating (Fortune 50 clients). The product is evolving to address additional B2B and B2C customer needs.
What are we looking for?
A Growth Marketing Intern / Hacker who has an immense desire to try new things and learn a lot about user behaviour. Our growth hacker will be part of our core team and will work closely with marketing and engineering. This person will be an active part of multidisciplinary teams and must have the ability to translate marketing objectives into engaging social media strategies and to manage the success of a social media program across many functional groups.
Responsibilities- Set up, QA and run A/B tests using UsabilityHub.
- Set up, QA and run usability tests, often, but not always, using Mturks
- Ensure tests get up and running, and willing and able to help product and marketing team interpret results and present them to management without bias
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Develop company social media strategy and analysis, working closely with the marketing and communications departments.
- Manage social media - Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction.
- Schedule daily social media posts across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter).
- Monitor IT industry conversations on social media.
- Analytics/ROI - Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end consumer experience across responsible areas to deliver strong ROI, maximize performance & provide recommendations for optimization.
- Work with analytics dashboards to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with objectives. Communicate KPIs and campaign performance to management.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, communications, journalism, or relevant education and experience.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience in the digital and social media fields.
- Experience in developing and executing social media strategies and community engagement.
- Hands on social media engagement and monitoring tools.
- Experience with producing social media and/or digital marketing reports and dashboards.
- Experience in content development and online marketing.
- Passion for digital/social marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
Here’s a bit more about how we’re thinking about this role. You’ll start out learning how to fulfill it, and eventually grow into it. https://medium.com/growth-hackery/ca2231910082
SkillsRequired - Marketing, User Acceptance Testing, Social Media Measurement, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Growth Strategies, Business Growth Strategies
Preferred - Analytics