Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Growth marketing internship with exciting early stage tech/mobile startupBookmark This
Posted: March 19 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a very early stage startup based in Palo Alto & San Francisco, founded by two experienced Silicon Valley execs: the former VP of Product at Slice and the former VP of Engineering at Piazza.
We're focused on building a consumer mobile app called "face off" and recently launched to the app store: http://apple.co/1MfDuKz
And we're looking for a sharp, entrepreneurial, high horsepower person to join us as an intern and help us with growth marketing!
What is growth marketing? Well it's a broad term, but in a nutshell, you'd be responsible for helping us grow our user base on your campus and possibly other neighboring campuses. And depending on bandwidth, you'd also help out with various aspects of product marketing to help increase our signup conversion rates.
This is an unpaid internship, but we promise a wealth of experience and flexibility of hours. Oh and assuming you kick ass, you'd get amazing referrals and connections to other larger tech companies from us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE to applicants: you must download and try the "face off" app (http://apple.co/1MfDuKz) before your application will be considered (big bonus if you've tried it out with your friends). On the phone screen, we'll then be asking for your feedback on what you love and hate about it.
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day, you'll be thinking of ways to get more of your student body signed up & using the "face off" app. This could range from meeting people face-to-face and running campus giveaways to posting on social media and even trying out some paid user acquisition. The focus is on growth and you'll get to own & drive this the best way you know how!
Requirements• You LOVE taking selfies and use Snapchat & Instagram everyday
• Any major (doesn't have to be CS)
• Go-getter & self-directed (i.e. can take general direction and run with it)
• Not shy (e.g. you're not afraid to post to forums or approach people on the street to chat with them)
• Nice (we're really nice guys and we like working with nice people)
• Big bonus: if you're a member of a fraternity/sorority and/or well-connected into large campus organizations
• And don't forget: you must download and try the "face off" app (http://apple.co/1MfDuKz) before your application will be considered (big bonus if you've tried it out with your friends). On the phone screen, we'll then be asking for your feedback on what you love and hate about it.