Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Happy Dance Lead CoordinatorBookmark This
Room to Dance, Inc
3737 Main St.
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoom to Dance and World to Dance- are Riverside’s first adult-only multi-cultural dance studio. We serve up the most diverse menu of classes in the most welcoming environment- all while developing the next generation of community leaders.
Studio Lead Coordinator: Our studio is in the middle of huge changes in 2016. As we launch a third business and several new projects, we are looking for happy, forward-thinking people who believe in disrupting the status quo. Although at a base level, the position requires administrative tasks, opportunity in events management, marketing, and strategic planning exist. All interns take classes and workshops at absolutely no charge. Additionally, our lead coordinator receives a $2,400 stipend for a six month commitment, with an option to renew.
Responsibilities- Client account services
- Assist with owner with running sales report
- In-house software duties as needed
-Oversee two assistants
- Oversee cleaning schedule
-Engage clients in ongoing conversation regarding current events in the studio
-Actively spark conversation in facebook group
-Call clients as needed
-Assistance in various events and campaigns as needed
• Must commit to approximately 12-15 hours a week. Hours are Monday- Thursday in the evening (approx 530-830)
• Will be responsible for overseeing our two lead interns.
• Team-oriented, analytical, service-oriented thinkers.
• Computer proficient with a high standard of composition.
• Eagerness to learn current, relevant leadership and business principles.
• A high level of demonstrated responsibility and integrity.
• Open to all concentrations.
• Highly communicative is a must, leadership experience is a plus.