Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Happy Dance Lead CoordinatorBookmark This
Room to Dance, Inc
3737 Main St.
Posted: March 07 2016
DescriptionRoom to Dance and World to Dance- are Riverside’s first adult-only multi-cultural dance studio. We serve up the most diverse menu of classes in the most welcoming environment- all while developing the next generation of community leaders.
Studio Lead Coordinator: Our studio is in the middle of huge changes in 2016. As we launch a third business and several new projects, we are looking for happy, forward-thinking people who believe in disrupting the status quo. Although at a base level, the position requires administrative tasks, opportunity in events management, marketing, and strategic planning exist. All interns take classes and workshops at absolutely no charge. Additionally, our lead coordinator receives a $2,400 stipend for a six month commitment, with an option to renew.
Responsibilities- Client account services
- Assist with owner with running sales report
- In-house software duties as needed
-Oversee two assistants
- Oversee cleaning schedule
-Engage clients in ongoing conversation regarding current events in the studio
-Actively spark conversation in facebook group
-Call clients as needed
-Assistance in various events and campaigns as needed
• Must commit to approximately 12-15 hours a week. Hours are Monday- Thursday in the evening (approx 530-830)
• Will be responsible for overseeing our two lead interns.
• Team-oriented, analytical, service-oriented thinkers.
• Computer proficient with a high standard of composition.
• Eagerness to learn current, relevant leadership and business principles.
• A high level of demonstrated responsibility and integrity.
• Open to all concentrations.
• Highly communicative is a must, leadership experience is a plus.