Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkWalker Marketing
Digital Marketing InternTrilogy Capital Group
Marketing IntershipSnowcap Data
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
SUMMER 2017: Instagram Rockstar? Pinterest Rockstar ? Marketing Inters/Social Media Interns WantedCitaldel Media
Community Management InternSocial Media Link
Marketing and Communications InternMidtown Alliance
Unpaid Internship (Event Marketing Intern)My Girlfriend's House
Happy Dance Office LeadBookmark This
Room to Dance, Inc
3737 Main St.
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoom to Dance and World to Dance- are Riverside’s first adult-only multi-cultural dance studio. We serve up the most diverse menu of classes in the most welcoming environment- all while developing the next generation of community leaders.
Studio Lead Internship: Our studio is in the middle of huge changes in 2016. As we launch a third business and several new projects, we are looking for happy, forward-thinking people who believe in disrupting the status quo. Although at a base level, the position requires administrative tasks, opportunity in events management, marketing, and strategic planning exist. All interns take classes and workshops at absolutely no charge.
Responsibilities-Assist in customer service duties
-Account reconciliation and client check in
-Assist in various event coordination and campaigns
-Other duties as assigned
• Must commit to approximately 9 hours a week. Hours are Monday- Thursday in the evening (approx 6p-9p)
• Team-oriented, analytical, service-oriented thinkers.
• Computer proficient with a high standard of composition.
• Eagerness to learn current, relevant leadership and business principles.
• A high level of demonstrated responsibility and integrity.
• Open to all concentrations.
• Highly communicative is a must