Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Television Marketing InternNutrisystem
Happy Dance Office LeadBookmark This
Room to Dance, Inc
3737 Main St.
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoom to Dance and World to Dance- are Riverside’s first adult-only multi-cultural dance studio. We serve up the most diverse menu of classes in the most welcoming environment- all while developing the next generation of community leaders.
Studio Lead Internship: Our studio is in the middle of huge changes in 2016. As we launch a third business and several new projects, we are looking for happy, forward-thinking people who believe in disrupting the status quo. Although at a base level, the position requires administrative tasks, opportunity in events management, marketing, and strategic planning exist. All interns take classes and workshops at absolutely no charge.
Responsibilities-Assist in customer service duties
-Account reconciliation and client check in
-Assist in various event coordination and campaigns
-Other duties as assigned
• Must commit to approximately 9 hours a week. Hours are Monday- Thursday in the evening (approx 6p-9p)
• Team-oriented, analytical, service-oriented thinkers.
• Computer proficient with a high standard of composition.
• Eagerness to learn current, relevant leadership and business principles.
• A high level of demonstrated responsibility and integrity.
• Open to all concentrations.
• Highly communicative is a must