Brand AmbassadorDamn Good Hospitality
Graphic DesignerDigital Factory
Marketing InternshipColleen Werner
World Trade Center-Kansas City Marketing InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
Marketing InternEndless Journey, LLC
Advertising, Marketing & Telemarketing InternshipESBN,Inc.
Marketing InternBTO Sports Inc.
Marketing InternshipCatalyst Management
Marketing Internship for Wellness CenterBookmark This
The Wellness Center at PhytogenixRX
75 NW 167th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: September 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a well- rounded marketing student who is willing to intern for us for three months and then be considered to be hired as our full-time marketer!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (preferred but not required)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.