Marketing InternSimply Divine Naturals
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Home Decor E-commerce Site InternBookmark This
Simple Life Istanbul
68 3rd Street, Ste 246
Posted: January 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT SIMPLE LIFE ISTANBUL:
The Simple Life brand was founded 16 years ago by sisters Meltem & Sebnem Berker to promote Turkish craftsmanship & design. Beginning with the iconic peshtemal, a traditional Turkish Hammam towel fabricated in the finest Turkish cotton designed with a modern twist, Simple Life has expanded its offering to include a wide range of textiles, all-natural bath & body products, hand-crafted tableware, hand-blown glass, and home decor.
After great success in the European & Asian markets, Simple Life expanded to the US in 2014 under the brand Simple Life Istanbul. The collection was immediately a hit and can be found in some of the finest stores across the country, as well as regularly featured in many top publications and blogs.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
We are looking for someone enterprising and hardworking who is excited about interior design and the possibility of working at a thriving startup.
* At least 10 hours a week, typically at our offices in Brooklyn, but you can also work remotely at times.
* Commitment for 3-4 months.
* Unpaid/for school credit.
* Many different roles, including helping generate marketing plans; developing content; assisting with social media; assisting with sales & tradeshows; and providing administrative support.
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with a letter about yourself, a resume, links to your website/blog/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter (if you have them), and a list of your three favorite e-commerce sites (and why you love them). Thank you so much, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
ResponsibilitiesMany different roles, including helping generate marketing plans; developing content; assisting with social media; assisting with sales & tradeshows; and providing administrative support.
RequirementsABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Loves interior design and home decor.
* Knowledgeable about the online world.
* Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it.
* Solution oriented and hardworking.
* Strong command of language and grammar.
* Very detail oriented and organized.
* Efficient and adept at meeting deadlines.
Bonus if you have: Experience with graphic design & Photoshop.