Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Home Decor E-commerce Site InternBookmark This
Simple Life Istanbul
68 3rd Street, Ste 246
Posted: January 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionABOUT SIMPLE LIFE ISTANBUL:
The Simple Life brand was founded 16 years ago by sisters Meltem & Sebnem Berker to promote Turkish craftsmanship & design. Beginning with the iconic peshtemal, a traditional Turkish Hammam towel fabricated in the finest Turkish cotton designed with a modern twist, Simple Life has expanded its offering to include a wide range of textiles, all-natural bath & body products, hand-crafted tableware, hand-blown glass, and home decor.
After great success in the European & Asian markets, Simple Life expanded to the US in 2014 under the brand Simple Life Istanbul. The collection was immediately a hit and can be found in some of the finest stores across the country, as well as regularly featured in many top publications and blogs.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
We are looking for someone enterprising and hardworking who is excited about interior design and the possibility of working at a thriving startup.
* At least 10 hours a week, typically at our offices in Brooklyn, but you can also work remotely at times.
* Commitment for 3-4 months.
* Unpaid/for school credit.
* Many different roles, including helping generate marketing plans; developing content; assisting with social media; assisting with sales & tradeshows; and providing administrative support.
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with a letter about yourself, a resume, links to your website/blog/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter (if you have them), and a list of your three favorite e-commerce sites (and why you love them). Thank you so much, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
ResponsibilitiesMany different roles, including helping generate marketing plans; developing content; assisting with social media; assisting with sales & tradeshows; and providing administrative support.
RequirementsABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Loves interior design and home decor.
* Knowledgeable about the online world.
* Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it.
* Solution oriented and hardworking.
* Strong command of language and grammar.
* Very detail oriented and organized.
* Efficient and adept at meeting deadlines.
Bonus if you have: Experience with graphic design & Photoshop.