Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Texas - AustinMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Southern CaliforniaMosaic Sales Solutions
Event Coordinator - Full TimeProspect Solutions
Entry Level Marketing AssistantProspect Solutions
Activation Marketing ManagerBODYARMOR Sports Drink
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Colorado - BoulderMosaic Sales Solutions
Campus Brand Ambassador: University of Colorado - BoulderMosaic
Digital Marketing Interntangut
Human Resources InternBookmark This
DMS Printing & Design
1201 E. 15th St.
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills