iPhone Application Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionTopture, Inc. is an upcoming social networking mobile application for the iPhone. More details will be revealed about the project once you have been selected.
We are seeking interns who currently attend universities and have experience in social media, social marketing, as well as possess social skills to market a product properly.
This is a great opportunity for interns to build their resume, gain knowledge, and possibly be part of the next big thing. You will be representing Topture and assisting us with the marketing department.
* This internship is unpaid
If you are interested, please submit your information, especially the university that you currently attend and your capabilities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.