Marketing Internship (Unpaid)New York Therapy Team
Marketing Intern for Political Board GameCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Marketing InternMidsun Group
Marketing & Media InternshipLanchid LLC
Social Media InternClassic Tress
Marketing / Social Media InternMixLuv
Marketing internshipSinteg Academy
**IMMEDIATE Black Tap Marketing/Events InternshipBookmark This
529 Broome Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Internship for Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer
Michelin Star chef/owner Joe Isidori is taking New York by storm with his new incredible burger concept-Black Tap. We currently have two locations in Meatpacking&Soho and we are continuing to expand throughout NYC! We are looking for Marketing interns to help us grow our already booming social media presence, assist with events and (of course..) EAT BURGERS! This internship will teach you the ins and outs of marketing for a growing restaurant group and you will have fun while doing so!
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. And last but not least, someone who LOVES BURGERS!
Responsibilities• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to track social media analytics
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• How to connect/form relationships with local businesses
• How to plan and run private events
Requirements• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Proficiency in Microsoft word & excel as well as social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• A sense of humor & love for FOOD!
• Photography skills are a +