Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Digital SEO Marketing InternGofind
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Fashion Marketing Intern at GoFind.AIGofind
Marketing InternBackattack Snacks
Marketing Communications InternAltfest Personal Wealth Management
Inbound Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Posted: June 01 2016
Company Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Patronous Inc is a premium mobile and web application development company based in the Silicon Valley. We are looking for a versatile content writer / inbound marketing associate to join our team and help drive traffic to our website and grow signups for our app.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, flexible, good with the written word, passionate about marketing, and results driven. He/She should have experience with writing & editing content, have at least a basic understanding of inbound marketing, and be comfortable communicating with clients by email, phone and potentially in person. They should have a take-charge attitude, love to learn, and constantly be on the lookout for new and better ways of improving branding and lead generation for our clients.
The ideal candidate would be tech savvy and a fast learner who can quickly pick up on the software development terminology
- Research, write and edit blog posts, email content, social media updates, eBooks, and a variety of other content. Must be able to produce high-quality content efficiently while adhering to tight deadlines
- Manage the social media profiles for the company - Twitter, Linked In and Facebook and grow followers / audience
- Help manage paid marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Manage, edit and contribute to Patronous Inc Blog
Requirements- Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Highly motivated and driven to be at the cutting edge of marketing
- Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Dedicated learner who is interested in becoming a subject matter expert across multiple technology and software development
- Engaging storyteller and creative thinker
- Fast, but highly accurate editing skills
- Prior sales / marketing experience is a big plus