Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Incredible Paid Opportunity for Writer / Marketing Wizard / Luxury Real Estate GeekBookmark This
Posted: September 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup called Luxury Presence located in Venice Beach, CA and Palo Alto. We work with some of the world's leading real estate agents, for example Jade Mills (Look her up, she's like the Michael Jordan of real estate). We build websites, offer online marketing, and are building an international database and search tool for luxury properties.
We're looking for a self-starter to join our team as a paid intern and, given that expectations are met, as an employee. The job is perfect for students as the hours are flexible and work can be done remotely on your own time.
This is NOT your traditional desk job. Do not apply if you want a 9-5 getting coffee and pushing papers around. This is a tremendous growth opportunity for anyone who wants to learn how to start and grow a business while gaining exposure to a powerful network. You'll be working alongside the CEO, a German serial entrepreneur currently getting his MBA at Stanford, and will take on responsibilities in areas such as editorial and writing, SEO and online marketing, and client & account management. The job will expose you to most facets of entrepreneurship and online marketing.
What we look for...
- Someone who is willing and able to learn quickly
- Someone who can write well and enjoys writing
- Someone who is not afraid to lead and take charge
- Someone with an interest in and ideally some experience with Luxury Real Estate (not a prerequisite)
Responsibilities- Editorial Tasks & Writing: Write blog posts for our clients' websites about luxury real estate topics relating to markets such as LA, Beverly Hills, New York, Miami, etc.
- Manage multiple websites and coordinate our team of freelance writers and overseas content providers.
- Implement SEO and online marketing strategies for our clients.
- Coordinate and approve content strategy with clients and their assistants.
- Come up with cool ideas to help grow the business.
Requirements- Very good writing and editorial skills (ideally solid writing experience and a degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or a related field)
- Some management skills and experience
- A strong interest in luxury real estate and luxury lifestyles
- Experience online with technologies such as Wordpress, Domain Registrars, and Adobe is a plus but not required.
SkillsRequired - Writing
Preferred - Adobe, WordPress, SEO