Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Fitness Fashion Influencer and Brand Marketing InternBookmark This
555 W. 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
PERSU COLLECTION is a brand new fitness and fashion e-commerce startup based out of Los Angeles, CA. Successfully funded on Kickstarter, PERSU COLLECTION redefines traditional gym bags with its thoughtful design and highly functional features. More information is available on: www.persucollection.com
PERSU is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated intern interested in working closely with the CEO to learn the ins and outs of running a startup fashion brand, experience a fashion accelerator, and assist in the day-to-day social media and influencer marketing management. While this is an internship, it will also be an educational mentor/mentee experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject: “Influencer and Brand Marketing Intern.”
*In your cover letter, please include the following:
-tell us why you want to work for PERSU COLLECTION
-what you would want to learn from your internship
-what your favorite form of exercise is
-what your favorite athletic clothing/accessory brand is
-please include all your social media handles which will be reviewed as a portfolio of your eye for creative content and photography skills
Responsibilities• Assist in managing and operating social media content for social media assets including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
• Assist in identifying and monitoring influencers, and build relationships with brand advocates; coordinate blogger and influencer outreach; serve as Community Manager for our branded community
• Assist in posting regularly across social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Curate from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and create content for use on PERSU brand social media channels
• Strategize, create and update the editorial calendar with concepts that align with brand, product and business initiatives.
• Monitor all social mentions using one-voice messaging to fans when appropriate.
• Should be skilled in social media photography and work with CEO explore LA and offsite for possible content for social platforms
• Trend Identification - Actively follow competitors, relevant lifestyle topics, and popular sites to uncover trends as they happen; stay abreast of industry trends
• Pop-up shop/event assistance
• Possible administrative duties as needed
RequirementsThe Ideal Candidate:
• Is interested in health/fitness and fashion
• Understands what athleisure is
• Has a passion for social media and be familiar with all platforms (social media knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc.)
• Has a strong eye for creativity and compelling content(eg. you strive for uniformity and consistency in look and feel because you just love a good looking Instagram feed)
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, be a self-starter, and able to work independently
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Has strong written/oral communication skills
• Minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA required
• Knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not required
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, English
Preferred - Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Fitness, Fashion Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Fashion Marketing