Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Influencer Marketing InternshipBookmark This
4 World Trade Center, FL 29
New York, NY
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHYPR is revolutionizing influencer marketing by providing clients with in depth audience demographics of social influencers. This enables marketers, for the first time to effectively target their desired demographics, while using the ever powerful voice of influencers, lowering costs and making influencer marketing a science. Our targeting capabilities empower us to create the first real Programmatic Influencer Network for niche influencers at scale.
We are looking for a qualified and hungry intern to join our team in New York. You will not be getting coffee or filing papers!... we need a smart, entrepreneurial spirit to join our team and help us grow.
This is a hybrid marketing, sales, and operations internship that will assist each team member in various tasks. This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. Your role will change and develop as we grow. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Juggling multiple projects is second nature to you.
It’s an ideal position for someone currently in college or a recent graduate looking to enter the start up space.
ResponsibilitiesCan include your involvement in any combination of the following:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, our industry
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Assist in updating and maintaining our database of influencer profiles
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Marketing team.
Requirements- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as a team member
- A positive attitude with good organization, presentation and writing
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency and dependability
- Most of all, the ability to take ownership of a given task, solve unforeseen problems on your own, and the initiative to go the extra mile and involve yourself in aspects of the business that are outside your job description.
SkillsRequired - Organization, Self-driven, Enthusiasm to learn
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Basic Computer Skills