Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
NYC CONTEMPORARY DANCE COMPANY SEEKS MARKETING INTERN (BENNYROYCE DANCE)BENNYROYCE DANCE
sales AssistantsThor Industries
InLove Magazine is Looking for Marketing Interns ASAP!Bookmark This
Posted: November 05 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInLove is a Cultural Arts International publication. It is a full-size, full color magazine, published quarterly, it’s both: print and digital, 200-250 pages, based in New York. We are growing rapidly and looking for marketing interns.
The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the editorial team in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development and public relations plans. Responsibilities include developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels to the fashion, arts and business professional communities and the public at large.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Responsibilities• Identify all local and international potential partners and clients
• Targeting potential advertisers
• Assist with visit and/or arranging meetings with CEO’s responsible for cliens referrals
• Assist with writing marketing materials, press releases, presentations
• Arrange presentations
• Attend trade and fashion shows, conferences, networking events representing InLove Magazine. Networking with others in the industry and potential partners' industries to develop new business opportunities
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including direct mail, networking, Internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
Requirements• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
• Leadership potential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and Outlook required
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.