Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Bilingual English-Spanish Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
1441 29th St, Ste 112
West Des Moines, IA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast-growing insurance agency in West Des Moines is seeking an energetic intern to help us grow and service our current clients. We offer a positive, fast-paced, and professional atmosphere with a flexible schedule. The internship is currently an unpaid position. However, there are many significant benefits to the intern including paid part-time employment after the internship.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the benefits include the following:
• Hands-on experience in marketing, office procedures, small business operations, and other business-related matters. Marketing includes Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, internal and external websites updates
• Training in insurance procedures, customer relations, information research/analysis, and other related areas of expertise
• Academic credit applicable at the discretion of your school
• Prospect of an upcoming part-time employment position at the agency after finishing the internship or a favorable employer referral applicable for a future job search
• If offered part-time position after the internship, the applicant would qualify for training to obtain property and casualty insurance licensing. Training and licensing will be paid by the employer.
Outstanding written and verbal communication
Microsoft Office Skills (Word & Excel)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Goal Oriented, Close Attention to Detail, Friendly Personality, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Accountable Care
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Goal Oriented, Close Attention to Detail, Friendly Personality, Oral & Written Communication Skills