Social Media & Community Management InternModelsMT
Business Development / Sales InternModelsMT
Marketing Intern at EDM BangersEDM Bangers
Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Integrated Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
Fellowship Health Resources
25 Blackstone Valley Place
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFellowship Health Resources, Inc. (FHR), an organization providing mental health and addiction services to individuals across 8 states, is seeking an Integrated Marketing & Communications intern for the summer. Working closely with the Integrated Marketing & Communications (IMC) Department, this candidate will gain meaningful and practical experience to prepare him or her for a career in this field.
Intern duties will include:
• Participating in IMC Department meetings and contributing ideas to improve the organization’s presence in the community
• Creating content for FHR’s social media channels
• Preparing, writing, and distributing web announcements, press releases, and email marketing campaigns
• Providing internal support to FHR’s corporate departments, including the creation of presentations, brochures, and other outreach collateral
• Conducting research to help the organization better reach its target markets
• Assisting with website management
• Having opportunities to work with the organization’s IMC Department in-studio or at local events