Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Integrated Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
Fellowship Health Resources
25 Blackstone Valley Place
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFellowship Health Resources, Inc. (FHR), an organization providing mental health and addiction services to individuals across 8 states, is seeking an Integrated Marketing & Communications intern for the summer. Working closely with the Integrated Marketing & Communications (IMC) Department, this candidate will gain meaningful and practical experience to prepare him or her for a career in this field.
Intern duties will include:
• Participating in IMC Department meetings and contributing ideas to improve the organization’s presence in the community
• Creating content for FHR’s social media channels
• Preparing, writing, and distributing web announcements, press releases, and email marketing campaigns
• Providing internal support to FHR’s corporate departments, including the creation of presentations, brochures, and other outreach collateral
• Conducting research to help the organization better reach its target markets
• Assisting with website management
• Having opportunities to work with the organization’s IMC Department in-studio or at local events