Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Integrated Marketing & Corporate Communications SpecialistBookmark This
DS Smith, Plastics Division
595 Territorial Drive
Posted: June 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist position is highly visible both within the DS Smith, Plastics Division, and Corporate and externally to company clients. The position is permanent, and supports the Plastics Division which has 34 locations worldwide. The position reports to Divisional Marketing Director located in the USA.
• Manages divisional editorial committee (schedules, encourage participation, optimizes distribution, and procures availability of a good inventory of stories for both internal and external distribution).
• Adhere to internal online content, branding, and social media guidelines and educate stakeholders and colleagues as needed
• Review internal and external communications developed by internal stakeholders to assure adherence and compliance with corporate and divisional branding guidelines. Suggests changes as appropriate.
• Suggests, develops and deploy external communications strategic plans (mix)
• Content Management – produce, review and suggest content in the form of website copy, articles, press releases, infographics, tweets, LinkedIn posts, videos and other emerging forms of content
• Identify and adhere to content best practices that can benefit the business in the form of sales lead generation, public relations, crisis management both directly and through support of SEO efforts
• Suggests, develops and deploy promotions in coordination with internal stakeholders and Marketing Director for distribution to most appropriate media outlets
• Define, develop and deploy market test strategies.
• Gate keeper of internal written communications through various channels including Plexus Intranet and divisional ECS systems.
• Works collaboratively with internal resources to implement identified content and tactics through editorial calendar
• Edits communications and strategic sales proposals and plans as needed/required
Requirements• A minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field is required
• Advanced degrees are also beneficial