Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Interactive Marketing InternBookmark This
Identity Media Services, LLC
1801 Royal Ln. #800
Posted: December 01 2015
Description**Now Accepting Fall 2015 Applications**
Identity Media Services, LLC was formed in 2009 and is an award-winning full service video production studio and interactive marketing agency that produces videos and content for TV commercials, corporate branding, websites, social media channels, event marketing, product announcements, educational programs, and TV shows. Our technology partnerships, in-house video production capabilities, and innovative advertising solutions enable brands to drive more value from their online presence. Our multi-screen, multi-format productions and marketing capabilities allow brands to connect with their consumers and influence decisions as they are being made.
The Interactive Marketing Intern supports marketing operations by sourcing and creating content to support our client's interactive marketing strategies. This includes writing specialized content articles, blogging, social media management, graphic design and reporting. The internship will span 1 semester term. The accepted intern will work towards his/hers personal development goals as well as gain priceless hands-on experience and insight.
• Write articles and blog posts for a variety of different client websites
• Prepare marketing materials by formatting content and graphics
• Assist the digital marketing team by collecting, analyzing, and reporting data
• Screen recorded client phone calls to find areas to improve service
• Support the marketing team by compiling client and competitor analyses
• Coordinate the upload and distribution of video media
• Assist in social media content creation, distribution and strategy
• Manage the setup and execution of email newsletters
• Assist with Google Adwords reporting and strategy
• Assist with Google Analytics reporting and strategy
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
RequirementsMust have a solid foundation of marketing & advertising knowledge. Must have excellent written communication skills. Must have rudimentary Photoshop & graphic design skills. Must be able to analyze information and report data in an effective way. Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail. Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must operate at a high level with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media Applications. Must be intelligent, proactive, able to work independently, learn quickly and be self-motivated.
Applicant must be currently enrolled and working towards, or have recently completed, a college degree related to Business, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Public Relations or related field.
Applicant must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 15hrs/week and must have a personal computer to work on. Applicant must have adequate transportation to and from our Dallas office.
How to apply:
Email Cover Letter and Resume to Austin Maddox email@example.com