Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development InternOrthoNOW Aventura
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Posted: April 01 2015
Company Location: Staten Island, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire a undergraduate intern in with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Must also have some experience in marketing campaigns and marketing strategies.
• Earn college credit
• Attend events and all performances
• After training process is completed intern can work remotely.
• If transportation is required, NewGround Entertainment will cover it.
• Constant Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and other social media networks.
• Website and Social Media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Assist in distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist in the creation of online and offline marking campaigns and promotions
• Maintaining and creating public relations efforts
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, performances, photoshoots and other special events.
• Must be majoring in any of the following majors: Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, and Advertising.
• Must have previous knowledge and experience
• Must have solid understanding of all social media networks