General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Engine Shop Agency
150 5th Avenue Floor 3
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for great people who are passionate about learning and growing. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result. People who love working on a team. People with a ‘make it happen’ attitude. People, no matter what the level, that are leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
Our people are why Engine Shop was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to work in 2014 and Event Marketer’s Best Places to work in 2015. We are in an incredible period of exciting growth and are currently looking to add an energetic, enthusiastic and forward thinking intern to help support our core staff.
Below you will find general qualifications along with a summary of the Intern position. We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (subject to account)
• Support of various sports, entertainment, and lifestyle experiential marketing clients/programs
• For specific entertainment interns: script reading and breakdowns, researching TV/film landscape, ideation, etc
• Reconcile program budgets and expense reports
• Compile research related to venues, vendors, and event related ideas
• Solicit vendors for proposals and quotes
• Provide meeting notes/recaps and deliver information clearly and concisely
• Support hospitality activities at a variety of high-profile events including catering, tickets, transportation and guest and VIP management
• Support on-site event logistics
• Maintain daily written and verbal communications with co-workers and clients
• Allocates time properly to manage workload and can prioritize tasks
• Create detailed pre-event planning and post-event wrap-up reports in accordance with Engine Shop templates
• Work on multiple event projects simultaneously and keep all details and progress up to date
• Complete a final assignment at the end of internship term
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Access, Photoshop, and Keynote a plus
• Excellent time-management, organizational, and management skills
• Gathers and analyzes information in a proactive manner
• Understands and processes information efficiently to determine next steps
• Ability to react quickly and positively to changes required by clients and programs
• Ability to write comprehensive reports covering the details of various programs
• General knowledge of the operational aspects of experiential marketing
• Ability to develop and express creative ideas
• Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to assist on other programs as needed or requested
• Willingness to travel as part of internship, if given the opportunity (company to cover travel costs)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must bring personal laptop
• Must be able to work at a desk and operate standard office equipment
• Must be able to verbally communicate with and listen to others