Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
INTERN TO HIRE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESBookmark This
1219 S. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionarkDigital, a boutique company that handles the digital presence for brands, artists, and celebrities, is looking for a marketing intern to assist the CEO. We are known for creating content that looks like it came from the pages of Vogue, so we're looking for someone editorially minded to join our team. Although this is an unpaid internship, there is a strong possibility of being hired part time if you are a good fit.
Responsibilities- Send e-mails, run errands, and other administrative duties as necessary
Requirements- Must have a car and automobile insurance
- Gave a good working knowledge of the Los Angeles area
- Must be a team player and flourish in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Strong computer skills in Mac, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and interest in social networking sites for business purposes
- A self-starter willing work both independently and in a team setting
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Paid position will be considered only available to those with previous executive assistant experience