Social Media InternC3Nami, LLC
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternAaron Fox Law
Administrative and Marketing InternAston American University
Marketing InternshipAlliance Marketing Partners
SPORTS MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEAllegiance
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
International Business Marketing InternshipBookmark This
444 N Wabash 3rd floor
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are searching for interns looking to take charge and impress the workforce. This is an excellent opportunity to dive into the ever growing Marketing/Communications realm, with hands-on experience. (We mean hands-on!)
LIAM Media Group is a full-service marketing agency designed to shape, advertise and market local and international businesses. We need interns who are aggressive, professional, punctual, have stellar problem-solving skills and are not afraid to jump on an opportunity when one is presented.
Internship Location: Loft offices in the heart of River North
Internship Hours: 15 hours a week, firm Schedule required
Internship Pay: Unpaid, but if you impress us it could lead to a full time paid position.
• How to create email marketing campaigns and backend contact management
• Best practice for event planning, promotion, and execution
• How to use social media to market your brand
• How to draft Press Releases and manage PR outreach tactics
• Assist in the development of marketing materials – brochures, ads, web materials, displays, etc.
• Learn about career options in the marketing and communications sectors
ResponsibilitiesMore detailed Intern responsibilities:
• Social media:
o Social media campaigns – assist with multiple campaigns for different clients across multiple platforms including:
Brand identity and content strategy
o Social media design – update existing and create new Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. for existing and new clients.
• Event management and production:
o Pre-event logistics – help manage invitee and rsvp lists. Collateral inventory and assembly. Event promotion including eblasts, social media campaigns and direct mailers.
o Live-event – responsible for check in points for guests as well as working the room. Photography during receptions and business luncheons/roundtables (Not mandatory, however a great experience)
o Post-event – assist with follow up to attendees and no shows. Provide feedback for press releases and internal recap memos
• Grassroots marketing:
o Direct mailers – assist with entire process from list acquisition and collateral design to assembly and ROMI analysis.
o B2B – assist with the execution of current campaigns as well as brain storm and implement new ones for various brands.
o Email Campaigns
• Database mining and management:
o Internal Database mgmt. –Assist with CRM platform (lead generation contact and follow up tracking system). Business Card scan, review and import.
o Online Database mgmt. – assist with current email list mgmt. via mailchimp.
• Graphic Design:
o Graphic design development – offer creative ideas and designs for new collateral pieces for 4 different clients. Be able to hear a client’s needs and execute a design that reflects the client and their brand.
Undergraduate student with interest in marketing, media, communications, PR
• 1 paragraph on what drives you to get ahead and where you see yourself in 4 years
• 1 paragraph on what you would like to take away from the internship
• Where do you think you can improve as a professional
• Funniest joke you've ever heard or told
• Updated resume
• Schedule availability
Interns responsibility will focus on:
• Media and PR outreach
• Email marketing and back end management
• Graphic design (print/online)
• Event management and production
• Manage multiple social media accounts
• Implement social media campaigns