Marketing AssistantProof Management, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsProof Management, Inc.
Marketing SpecialistMy Trick RC
San Francisco - HINT Water Marketing Internship SUMMER 2017Hint Inc.
Marketing and social media intershipLive + Love Pilates
Data Analytics - Marketing InternshipShop & Support
Marketing and Sales internshipClosed Loop Recycling
Distributor Marketing InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Internet MarketingBookmark This
Blackstone Media Group
5601 Powerline Road Suite 205
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone that wants to get experience in the basics of SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Analytics, Social Media and Online Marketing. This person will assist senior team members in all functions and gain valuable experience in digital marketing and assist in managing accounts.
Responsibilities• Reviewing and suggesting opportunities for accounts
• Generate and prepare reports for clients
• Researching existing online statistics for industries and competition
• Updating social media, account listings, online content and making recommendations based on criteria to help existing accounts gain awareness and positioning online
Requirements• Currently pursuing a degree in marketing or just completed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/customer service skills
• Must have a basic understanding of internet marketing principals and understanding various platforms
• Attention to detail and quick learner a must
• Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, multi-tasker and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Social Media, CRM, SEO, Content Development, Email
Preferred - Google Analytics, Agile Project Management, Google Apps, SEO Audits, SEOmoz, Analytic Reporting