English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Internet MarketingBookmark This
Blackstone Media Group
5601 Powerline Road Suite 205
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: October 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone that wants to get experience in the basics of SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Analytics, Social Media and Online Marketing. This person will assist senior team members in all functions and gain valuable experience in digital marketing and assist in managing accounts.
Responsibilities• Reviewing and suggesting opportunities for accounts
• Generate and prepare reports for clients
• Researching existing online statistics for industries and competition
• Updating social media, account listings, online content and making recommendations based on criteria to help existing accounts gain awareness and positioning online
Requirements• Currently pursuing a degree in marketing or just completed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/customer service skills
• Must have a basic understanding of internet marketing principals and understanding various platforms
• Attention to detail and quick learner a must
• Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, multi-tasker and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Social Media, CRM, SEO, Content Development, Email
Preferred - Google Analytics, Agile Project Management, Google Apps, SEO Audits, SEOmoz, Analytic Reporting