eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingThrive Events, Inc.
Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 16 2015
Company Location: Rutland, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have employees in 25 different countries. The company develops innovative custom software solutions for clients as well as products that it sells itself. We are seeking a talented and energetic intern that would like to help us promote our company and products. This position offers a variety of challenges and is a real learning opportunity. Since we are a virtual company this is a work from home position. The work will be quite varied as we are quite experimental in our marketing approaches.
ResponsibilitiesExamples of day to day tasks are:
- Running or monitoring promotional campaigns in advertising platforms such as Admob and Pinterest.
- Reaching out via email, skype or some social network to niche communities where product influencers can be found.
- Running email campaigns.
- Adding content to our website to drive traffic.
- Engaging bloggers in one way or another to backlink to us or to use content we have.
- Coming up with new ideas.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and the ability to understand and execute plans.
- Experience using social media platforms and tools (e.g., Hootsuite).
- Some experience writing website content (e.g., blogs, newsletters, web copy).
- Experience with mobile advertising - both monetization and promotion - is desired but not required.
- Ability to do indepth market research for new products ideas.
- Most of all: positive energy and attitude!
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Market Research, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Article Marketing, Blog Marketing, SEO copywriting, Product Promotion, Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Advertising Research, Email Campaigning, Email Newsletter Design, Branded Content Development