In search for PROFESSIONAL PR AND MARKETING interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
VIRTUAL SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing InternDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Graphic Design InternDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Search Engine Optimization InternOfficite
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Paid Internship to start ASAPGB Services
Public Relations intern (remote) at aytm.comUmongous, Inc. dba/AYTM.com
Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 16 2015
Company Location: Rutland, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have employees in 25 different countries. The company develops innovative custom software solutions for clients as well as products that it sells itself. We are seeking a talented and energetic intern that would like to help us promote our company and products. This position offers a variety of challenges and is a real learning opportunity. Since we are a virtual company this is a work from home position. The work will be quite varied as we are quite experimental in our marketing approaches.
ResponsibilitiesExamples of day to day tasks are:
- Running or monitoring promotional campaigns in advertising platforms such as Admob and Pinterest.
- Reaching out via email, skype or some social network to niche communities where product influencers can be found.
- Running email campaigns.
- Adding content to our website to drive traffic.
- Engaging bloggers in one way or another to backlink to us or to use content we have.
- Coming up with new ideas.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and the ability to understand and execute plans.
- Experience using social media platforms and tools (e.g., Hootsuite).
- Some experience writing website content (e.g., blogs, newsletters, web copy).
- Experience with mobile advertising - both monetization and promotion - is desired but not required.
- Ability to do indepth market research for new products ideas.
- Most of all: positive energy and attitude!
SkillsRequired - Market Research, Social Media Communications, Article Writing
Preferred - SEO copywriting, Advertising Research, Inbound Marketing, Blog Marketing, Email Newsletter Design, Article Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Product Promotion, Email Campaigning, Branded Content Development