Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development InternOrthoNOW Aventura
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Internet Marketing Intern in Sports NutritionBookmark This
Best Price Nutrition
5 Earl Ct
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is BestPriceNutrition.com. We are an online supplement and vitamin company, that also has retail locations in Chicagoland. We are a young company (really...I'm 36 and probably the oldest...don't tell anyone at the office!) that are all fitness enthusiasts! From bodybuilders, to martial artists, to crossfitters, to weekend warriors, if you love fitness, health and marketing...this is the company for you! It's a very casual environment...don't think anyone here as ever owned a suit.
Our company is located in Woodridge, IL right off of Joliet Rd. This is where our office is and our warehouse...as well as your own personal gym space to use! You will have your own desk, PC and space.
Responsibilities- Write online blog and supplement content to improve conversion rates
- Handle all social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and techniques
- Brainstorm ideas for increasing traffic and sales
- Work on various projects that are driven by same day events
- Take part in forums
- Take pictures and work with videos
- Try new vitamins and supplements, then write reviews about them
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Writing or Fitness
- Possess excellent written skills (part of the job in writing blogs and supplement descriptions)
- Very responsible (you will not be micro-managed)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, and capable of working alone or in a team environment
- BONUS: If you know how to work in video editing programs