Internet Marketing Intern - SEOBookmark This
PrairieWeb Internet Marketing
1585 Beverly Court Suite 123
Posted: December 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrairieWeb Internet Marketing is a full service internet marketing company whose mission is helping businesses dominate their market on the Internet. PrairieWeb provides organic search engine optimization, paid advertising setup and management and management, social media, blogging, channel marketing, web site conversion optimization and strategic planning.
- A commitment to PrairieWeb's vision and mission
- Completing coursework towards a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university
- Excellent organizational, writing, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in internet research skills and Microsoft Office
- Flexible hours
- Full semester period of time (or more). The internship may be extended.
Majors which would best fit the internship include: Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, but will consider others who are interested in internet marketing.
ResponsibilitiesThe main focus will be on SEO skills (search engine optimization). Intern will assist in executing SEO tactics on current clients website.
-Implement specific tactical marketing campaigns
- Establish partnerships with related companies
- Assist with Internet marketing campaigns
- Assist with Internet promotional campaigns
RequirementsRequired Attributes Students must have the following attributes in order to apply to the position.
Required Work Authorization Status: Authorized to work in the U.S.
Require Sponsorship: Only include candidates that do not require sponsorship
Desired Attributes The following attributes are desired for this position.
Desired Degree: Associate In Arts, Associate In Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of General Studies, Bachelor of Science
Desired Major/Concentration: Business: Business Administration, Business: Marketing, Communication Studies: Interpersonal/Public, Communication Studies: Media Studies, Communication Studies: Organization/Corp.
Desired Student Status: First Year, First Year MBA, Junior, Masters Candidate, Senior, Sophomore
Desired Minimum GPA: 2.75