Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Internet Marketing Projects Virtual Assistant/VA NeededBookmark This
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Worcester, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you looking for an awesome internship that can turn into a dream job that's not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing & established Internet marketing consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties such as administrative, editorial & digital marketing. Here are some tasks that you can expect:
• Assist in Digital Marketing campaigns (mostly PPC, Native, Facebook Ads) set up, tracking and optimisation
• Create, curate, update & syndicate content (articles, videos, images…) as required
• Perform online research (Business, products, topics, suppliers, keywords, competitors, talents…)
• Client support (mostly email & live chat)
• Data Entry
• Compile lists of contacts locally& internationally (require strong research skills)
• Manage other VA's (assigning, reporting, validate work)
• Performance based compensation & possibility of equity in projects
• Work closely with strong entrepreneurs in a high paced environment
• Choose your own working hours/Work from home, your office or ours
• Get a TON of professional trainings (some cost $20K+)
• The value of the exposure is paramount and will serve your professional life exponentially
• If found suitable and a super player will be offered a full time position
Requirements• Web writing skills are highly desired
• Able to prioritize and work independently
• High energy, committed, dedicated and responsible
• Able to complete tasks accurately & efficiently with little or no direction
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic with strong desire to learn, grow and prove oneself
• Can commit to at least 25 hours weekly
• Can use Microsoft Office products efficiently
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Writing Skills, Search Engine Marketing, Syndications, Social Media Marketing, Search Advertising, Search Engines, Internet Marketing, Online Advertising
Preferred - Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, PPC, PPC Bid Management, Banner Ads, Media Buying, RTB, LinkedIn, Traffic Analysis, Traffic Generation, Traffic Management, Lead Generation