Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Internet Marketing, Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique eCommerce consultancy and eCommerce executive staffing firm. We offer a unique workplace that is as exciting and rewarding.
We seek candidates for full or part time Internet Marketing, Social Media & Community Management Interns. Our employees constantly push themselves to improve their skills
Every individual works to grow for the company, but most importantly for themselves. We work with customers in all web industries to provide them peace of mind by offering hands-on expertise. We're largely responsible for the integrity of each of our client's ecommerce websites development and marketing, and subsequently their business operations. Our employees pride themselves on playing such an important role.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Creative Writer, Content Creation, Advertising Copy
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management