MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Interns to Advance with a Digital marketing agency and Become Social Media, SEM and Sales Pros!Bookmark This
Posted: November 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online marketing agency hiring interns. We would like to bring on interns part time and full time to advance in our agency from the ground up. During the first 90 days interns will call business owners to increase their exposure online for 80% of their shift and for the other 20% of the shift, the interns will learn and execute social media and content marketing campaigns. The internship shifts will vary from 5 to 9 hours per day Monday to Friday anywhere between 9am to 8.00pm PST. This is an unpaid internship but has great bonuses on your production. Depending on how you demonstrate your interests, passion, abilities and work ethics, you most likely will be hired as a Social Media, Content Writer, Search Engine Optimization, PR, Web Design or Video Production consultant.
ResponsibilitiesLogin to our server and call business owners on leads which have been assigned to you and send out emails to potential clients. Learn and execute social media and content marketing campaigns.
RequirementsBe friendly, be able to smile and work from home remotely
Work with other interns and managers on Skype
A computer or a laptop
Fast internet connection
Headset with noise.
SkillsRequired - Smiling
Preferred - Motivation