Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Interns wanted in various fields for Swedish StartupBookmark This
Posted: May 27 2016
Company Location: Flushing, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYour Chance for Future Employment
PriceLizer is on a big mission to change the way people think about e-commerce. Today, we are a small, creative, and growing team of doers and makers working to help make online purchasing effective as well as more fun and thus a better experience for our customers.
We are now looking for individuals who will add to our culture, join us on this mission, and be the best at what they do!
Who We Are Looking For
• Works great in teams as well as individually.
• Doers - always strive to perform their best.
• Motivated by our ideas and philosophy.
• This is currently an unpaid internship position but with chances of full time employment.
• Program lasts for 2-4 months.
• Flexible hours per week (with the opportunity of increasing your hours per week if needed).
• Online based internship so access to Internet and Skype are a must.
• Digital marketers, growth hackers, mobile app developers, copywriters, graphic designers.
Our Values to the Intern
• Certificate for work done.
• Work experience & references.
• Expand your network.
• Opportunity to express creativity and responsibility.
• A chance to run a start-up.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover letter (no more than a page) if this sounds like something for you. Make sure you put ”PRICELIZER INTERNSHIP: [ROLE TITLE]” as the subject title.
Visit our website http://www.pricelizer.com for more information about us.