IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Interns with varied skills wanted for marketing startupBookmark This
Bleecker Street (near NYU)
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a driven self-starter? Love writing/journalism, marketing, or design? Crave experience at an early-stage startup?
Our innovative content marketing agency creates quality content (e.g., blog posts, web copy, e-books) for businesses and nonprofits. But we also need help marketing our own service—which is where you come in.
Forget fetching lattes. Whether your passion’s blogging, tweeting, or designing pretty things, you’ll have a chance to put your creativity and wit to good use—creating fun, relevant materials that educate readers about marketing. This is an unpaid and virtual/remote internship.
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN:
- Skills training and entrepreneurial startup experience
- Ability to work directly with founder/CEO and receive mentorship
- Possible published clips for your portfolio
- Flexibility to set your own hours
DURATION: Three-month minimum commitment
HOURS: 8 to 10 hours per week (minimum)
Note: You must be able to receive course credit in order to participate in this internship.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE...
- Write witty, instructional posts for our marketing blog
- Write e-books and other educational resources
- Edit and format blog posts (via WordPress)
SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECTS:
- Craft well-written updates for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, etc.
- Initiate exchanges with individual followers
- Help build our following across platforms
- Find and participate in relevant conversations around the web
- Research potential clients and gather contact information
- Customize outreach emails
- Scout out new marketing opportunities and prospects
- PR duties: build a media list of journalists, contact publications about guest blogging
GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECTS:
- Design images with inspirational quotes (with Photoshop)
- Design layout for newsletters, e-books, and other materials
- Expand our presence on Pinterest and Facebook
- Develop any related skills (e.g., illustrating, animating, video editing)
- Self-motivated and independent
- Highly disciplined and responsible
- Strong writing skills