Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing Internship and Job Opportunities at PiK Education- Global Education ConsultancyBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosition : Marketing Executive
PiK Education provides assistance for higher education in India and Abroad.
Any student who wants to pursue education after school has many questions in mind. Which course I want to pursue? What are the colleges? What are the entrance exams? My eligibility? Fee structure? College Applications? Colleges in India? Colleges Abroad? If I get admission-will I get scholarship? How can I travel? Visa? Accommodation? And lots more.
We are here to answer all these questions, and after answering, even follow up with the subsequent services, like filtering of colleges for which the student is eligible, coaching, applications processing, Visa processing, providing internships, providing for travel, etc.Even the universities around the world want a variety of students from different background, hence, rather than just helping students out, we are also helping universities. We achieve this with the help of inputs from various universities.
Responsibilities(1) Conducting research on target audiences and coming up with ways to reach them.
(2) Creating mailers and social media posts.
(3) Conducting sessions in colleges and other institutions of educational significance.
(4) Conducting camps & kiosk marketing.
(5) Final editing (with inputs) on posters, banners, pamphlets, brochures, flyers, standees, canopy, etc; and distributing the same.
(6) Coming up with new and innovative marketing strategies.
(7) Establishing communication for tying up with universities and educational bodies.
(8) Convincing investors.
(9) Arranging for crowdfunding.
(10) Providing regular inputs for the company website.
(11) Giving presentations in colleges. Adequate training and exposure will be provided to first timers.
(12) Confident and well read while interacting with people about our mission, vision & services.
(13) Making database and keeping record of students in real time during sessions.