Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Internship: Content Writer/Junior Editor/SEO WriterBookmark This
2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200
Posted: September 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProspectCloud, a top-tier B2B marketing provider, is looking to hire an intern with strong writing skills and an understanding of digital media. This is a unique opportunity to work within a thriving Silicon Valley type organization, in South Florida. We are seeking someone who will learn and adopt our voice and tonality to write and critically assess blog content, articles, e-books, press releases, internal and external interviews, web copy, and marketing communications. Candidate will strive to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality, and work as part of a team. The selected individual will be trained in best practices for SEO writing and will gain experience in content creation and distribution.
1. Write blog posts, articles, e-books, interviews, web copy, etc. that follow ProspectCloud’s writing and SEO standards
2. Edit blog posts, articles, e-books, interviews, web copy for spelling & grammar, blog structure, and SEO
3. Publish using WordPress and Social Media
Students applying for this internship must be able to work 10-20 hours per week at our office located in Weston, FL. Students should be in academic programs focused on writing and communication and have some previous experience with writing and editing. Experience using WordPress is preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
1. Must have the ability to adapt to change
2. Must have high values and ethics
3. Must have strong Interpersonal Skills
4. Must have strong Verbal Communication skills
5. Must have strong Written Communication skills
6. Must be punctual and dependable.
7. Must be highly and self-motivated
8. Must have strong attention to detail.
9. Must be able to work independently
10. Must be computer savvy & proficient in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Preferred - WordPress