HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Social Media Marketing Internwonderfelle MEDIA
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Public Relations InternShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Event Marketing InternEvent Marketing
Marketing & SEO InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Internship for a Young Creative Entrepreneur - The Eguia FoundationBookmark This
7045 Woodley Ave. #131
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Eguia Foundation (501(c)3 pending) and its Founder Maverick Eguia strive to provide relief to the Philippines in times of crisis, and to promote education, athletics, and the arts to those who lack the resources. The Los Angeles based organization is in the search for creative and motivated individuals who are interested in joining an organization committed to productive charitable engagements.
Interns who are chosen will experience hands on tasks and activities that will challenge and influence their growth. Hours are very flexible and will work around school schedules, but The Eguia Foundation is looking for dedicated individuals.
Based out of Lake Balboa, California. Individuals within driving distance is a plus. Travel reimbursements will be agreed upon and looked into.
- bringing creative ideas everyday
- attending necessary meetings with Founder, Maverick Eguia
- coordinating meetings with celebrity clients or their management.
- assisting in event planning directly with Maverick Eguia
- creating documents and spreadsheets that aid in the organization process
- Open mindedness and Creativity towards every task
- Open to interacting and coordinating with celebrity cliental or influential guests (ex: planning a charity event with an actor, actress, music artist, etc)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Networking skills
- Availability to finish tasks from office or from home.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Event Planning and Management
Preferred - Articulate Communicator