Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Internship for a Young Creative Entrepreneur - The Eguia FoundationBookmark This
7045 Woodley Ave. #131
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Eguia Foundation (501(c)3 pending) and its Founder Maverick Eguia strive to provide relief to the Philippines in times of crisis, and to promote education, athletics, and the arts to those who lack the resources. The Los Angeles based organization is in the search for creative and motivated individuals who are interested in joining an organization committed to productive charitable engagements.
Interns who are chosen will experience hands on tasks and activities that will challenge and influence their growth. Hours are very flexible and will work around school schedules, but The Eguia Foundation is looking for dedicated individuals.
Based out of Lake Balboa, California. Individuals within driving distance is a plus. Travel reimbursements will be agreed upon and looked into.
- bringing creative ideas everyday
- attending necessary meetings with Founder, Maverick Eguia
- coordinating meetings with celebrity clients or their management.
- assisting in event planning directly with Maverick Eguia
- creating documents and spreadsheets that aid in the organization process
- Open mindedness and Creativity towards every task
- Open to interacting and coordinating with celebrity cliental or influential guests (ex: planning a charity event with an actor, actress, music artist, etc)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Networking skills
- Availability to finish tasks from office or from home.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Event Planning and Management
Preferred - Articulate Communicator