Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Internship for Marketing studentsBookmark This
Posted: August 26 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBiz-Xray is an early-stage Financial Technology start-up with the aspiration to bring Big Data analytics to small and medium-size businesses. We convert the data into valuable information to drive business decisions.
This is a great opportunity not only to learn Big Data analytics, but also to enhance your leadership skills. Our philosophy is to develop and empower future leaders.
Responsibilities1. Interview customers and gain insights about customer needs
2. Research competitive landscape, industry size and market dynamics
3. Research and create customer and channel segmentation
4. Assess pricing structure
5. Create tailored messages to attract customers
6. Recommend promotional strategy
7. Create and execute social media promotional strategy
RequirementsUniversity / College student (third or fourth year student)
1. Must be able to start immediately
2. Marketing/Market Research/Communications knowledge preferred
3. Strong writing and communication skills
4. Creative and strategic thinker with strong project management skills
5. Ability to work independently
6. Ability to work on a team and jump-in where and when help is needed
SkillsRequired - Market Research, Competitive Analysis, B2B Marketing, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, B2B Marketing Strategy, Customer Segmentation Strategy
Preferred - Pricing Analysis