Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Data EntryCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing InternCartoon CUts
Digital Marketing Analytics AnalystSkinny Ms.
Marketing specialist reporting directly to CMO at exciting new VC FundJB Fitzgerald
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINEEBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Asher, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing department produces quality work, well-rounded and successful marketing and advertising plan and seeks the interns who could participate in various stages of our marketing campaigns. Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and we assure the intern would have gained a very broad experience in various facts of management
Duration: 4 months
Interview Date:23rd Sep to 28th Sep
Contact Person: HR (9176004775)
Contact Details: 044-42805020/24714776
97/98, Jawaharlal Nehru street,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 83.
Responsibilities• Assist our project and marketing manager in various marketing campaign and crafting social media strategies
• Assist HR director in screening and interviewing prospective candidates that excel in their field and share the same values
• Assist in execution of trade shows
• Assist the Training & Development team with upcoming employee training programs
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing both the on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts
RequirementsAny graduate who has completed /currently undergoing a UG/PG course
- Passionate and willing to learn about marketing, market research, human resource and related operations
- A really excellent communicator. Concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Very talented at solving complex problems. Lateral, structured thinking.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy