SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINEEBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Asher, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing department produces quality work, well-rounded and successful marketing and advertising plan and seeks the interns who could participate in various stages of our marketing campaigns. Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and we assure the intern would have gained a very broad experience in various facts of management
Duration: 4 months
Interview Date:23rd Sep to 28th Sep
Contact Person: HR (9176004775)
Contact Details: 044-42805020/24714776
97/98, Jawaharlal Nehru street,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 83.
Responsibilities• Assist our project and marketing manager in various marketing campaign and crafting social media strategies
• Assist HR director in screening and interviewing prospective candidates that excel in their field and share the same values
• Assist in execution of trade shows
• Assist the Training & Development team with upcoming employee training programs
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing both the on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts
RequirementsAny graduate who has completed /currently undergoing a UG/PG course
- Passionate and willing to learn about marketing, market research, human resource and related operations
- A really excellent communicator. Concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Very talented at solving complex problems. Lateral, structured thinking.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy