Internship, Marketing and CommunicationsBookmark This
EOI Service Corp
900 North Franklin
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA national benefits communication and enrollment firm, EOI Service Corp, has a unique opportunity for an intern in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. This is a great position in which to build responsible experience in a wide variety of support areas. As a firm that focuses on supporting employers with communication specific to their annual benefits enrollment, our business peaks from October until March, which means this intern will have a broad exposure to our business and capabilities. As our business grows, we are committed to growing interns that one day could be long-term hires for our organization.
This is a full-time position in EOI’s Chicago office. This position is required to be in the office daily from 8 AM until 5 PM, with flexibility for additional hours. We are willing to discuss alternative hours to accommodate for school. This position is effective immediately and runs until 3/1.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
- Supporting audit processes in excel
- Handle print and fulfillment projects
- Support meeting planning efforts (printing, shipping, booking space)
- Maintain project management documents
- Data entry into Client Relationship Management system
- Prepare reporting for organizational leaders
- Misc issue resolution and communication
- Customer Service experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft experience skills (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Ability to employ critical thinking to support varying departments
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time