- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Internship With Century City Chamber of Commerce (Marketing, Sales, Event Planning, Design)
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Internship With Century City Chamber of Commerce (Marketing, Sales, Event Planning, Design)Bookmark This
Century City Chamber of Commerce
2029 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Century City Chamber of Commerce is located in the heart of Century City. Our membership represents nearly every industry from finance to law to entertainment to non- profits. We also represent individual businesses owners as well as giant companies like Fox Studios and Westfield.
The Chamber works collaboratively with its councils and committees to produce events and programs that are educational, informative, beneficial and fun. The Chamber also works with the local and state government to make Century City one of the most dynamic business communities in the country.
Our internships provide aspiring leaders the chance to gain real-life work experience within a prestigious non-profit business organization. Chamber interns work side-by-side Chamber staff to produce high-quality programs and maintain the daily operations of the Chamber.
Position: Internship (Marketing, Event Planning, Design, Sales)
Full time/Part time: Part time (10-15hr. per week)
Compensation: School credit available
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties (include and are not limited to):
• Update & maintain contact database system
• Assist with the design and production of marketing materials
• Prepare materials for and work Chamber events (schedule permitting)
• Complete various clerical duties including, but not limited to; filing, faxing, photo-copying, and mailing
To apply for a Chamber internship, please send a cover letter, resume and examples of your work to Victoria Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work both independently and in a group
• Possess strong organizational, time management and social skills
• Be detail- orientated & self- driven