Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Internships at startup marketing firmBookmark This
Bleecker Street (near NYU)
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are driven in the fields of writing, marketing, or design, we have an internship you may be interested in.
As a startup marketing firm, we create quality web copy, blog posts, newsletters and other types of content for nonprofits/businesses. Your job will be to help us market our services.
Nevermind busy work. We want you to help us blog, contribute to social media, and design graphics. This opportunity will allow you to be creative and to educate others about marketing. This internship is virtual and unpaid.
We ask for commitment of at least three months and an hourly investment of eight to ten hours per week.
Note: You must be able to receive course credit in order to participate in this internship.
Be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and writing sample.
You will gain the following from this opportunity:
- Experience with an entrepreneurial startup
- Training in specific and useful skills
- Direct communication with and mentorship from the company’s CEO and founder
- The possibility of published clips
- A flexible schedule
- Clever blog posts for our marketing-focused blog
- Educational materials including e-books
- Editing and Wordpress formatting experience
- Gather info on potential leads
- Work on customization of outreach emails
- Scour the web for new marketing opportunities
- Assist in creating list of journalism contacts/contact publications about blogging opportunities
- Create strong updates for various social media platforms
- Communicate with followers
- Help increase our social media reach
- Find and contribute to conversations across the internet
- Use Photoshop to design images focusing on inspirational quotes
- Design layout for marketing materials
- Help increase Pinterest and Facebook presence
- Work on other design-related skills you may be interested in