IT Computer Training Coordinator -- Marketing, IT, Data EntryBookmark This
City of Tempe
20 E. 6th Street
Posted: December 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe City of Tempe Information Technology Computer Training Center is hiring a temporary part-time Administrative & Marketing Assistant to do a variety of tasks that include creating marketing materials, classroom set-up, creating and maintaining IT courses in the learning management system, creating eLearning courses, and working with city employees to answer questions regarding IT Training. Fun environment, with flexible hours, that is close to ASU main campus.
This student should be proficient in computer skills and preferably a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior looking to gain 1+ years of experience.
Responsibilities- Create marketing emails and materials for IT Training classes
- Work with City of Tempe employees to answer computer training related questions.
- Setup and manage classroom reservations
- Work in PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) to manage training classes and room reservations.
- May Ghost image classrooms
- Clean classrooms between training classes and room reservations
- Work with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools
- Manage all of the paperwork for tuition reimbursement with IT tech classes and college level classes for the IT division.
- Input training classes into PeopleSoft ELM. Send out new schedule and be sure the most up-to-date calendar is on the IT Computer Training Intranet site.
- Create various documentation, quick reference guides, flyers, brochures, newsletters pertaining to IT Training classes
- Works with training vendors and instructors to manage training courseware inventory and class counts.
- Perform various administrative tasks including, filing, supply ordering, answering and returning emails and phone calls
Requirements- Computer skills (Microsoft Office 2010)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic information technology concepts and skills
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Available and eligible to work no more than 19.5 hours/week
SkillsRequired - Information Technology Training, Customer Service, Administration, Creative, Close Attention to Detail, Exceptionally Organized
Preferred - Design, Marketing, Data Entry