SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
IT MarketingBookmark This
American Association For Lost Children
539 Fred Rogers Dr.
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: American Association For Lost Children
We are a unique charity that finds and rescues missing children, operating on donations and fundraising.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and self-motivated intern. This intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its online marketing and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding markets. We are looking for a web development Intern with the necessary skills to assist our team in these endeavors.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
• Utilize social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. to engage with the community of people online to promote our organization
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns which should include setting up and maintaining a blog
• Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis and provide reports of growth and other activity
• Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletters and emails.
• Help create and implement an outreach program
• Strong knowledge of HTML
• Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems, especially WordPress,
• High familiarity with using social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.)
• Effective writing and editing capability with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use MS Office and telephone to conduct business
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organizational abilities
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize, meet deadlines