Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
IT MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ENTRY-LEVEL)Bookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
1750 Old Meadow Road
Posted: October 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGold Coast IT Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing specialized IT Consulting Company looking to add additional resources to its Staff Augmentation team located in McLean, VA. This would be a great opportunity for a college grad that is interested in making a career in staff augmentation and business development.
• Relationship Management with Vendors.
• Resourcing, head hunting, Internet research and contracts negotiations.
• Gathering requirements, identifying best matches for the bench workforce, submitting the candidates for suitable positions and following up regarding the contracts and client interviews.
• Facilitate in the execution of MSA’s and NDA’s with new clients.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time effectively.
• IT Consulting Background preferred.
• Flair to interact with others and cultivate relationships that can be leveraged to further business needs.
• Ideal candidate would have exposure to working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
• Ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. Especially excel.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
***ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE WASHINGTON DC METRO AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED***