Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
IT MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ENTRY-LEVEL)Bookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
1750 Old Meadow Road
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGold Coast IT Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing specialized IT Consulting Company looking to add additional resources to its Staff Augmentation team located in McLean, VA. This would be a great opportunity for a college grad that is interested in making a career in staff augmentation and business development.
• Relationship Management with Vendors.
• Resourcing, head hunting, Internet research and contracts negotiations.
• Gathering requirements, identifying best matches for the bench workforce, submitting the candidates for suitable positions and following up regarding the contracts and client interviews.
• Facilitate in the execution of MSA’s and NDA’s with new clients.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time effectively.
• IT Consulting Background preferred.
• Flair to interact with others and cultivate relationships that can be leveraged to further business needs.
• Ideal candidate would have exposure to working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
• Ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. Especially excel.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
***ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE WASHINGTON DC METRO AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED***