IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
IT MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ENTRY-MID LEVEL)Bookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
2730 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 102
Posted: April 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGold Coast IT Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing specialized IT Consulting Company looking to add additional resources to its Staff Augmentation team located in Fairfax, VA. This would be a great opportunity for a college grad that is interested in making a career in staff augmentation and business development.
• Relationship Management with Vendors.
• Resourcing, head hunting, Internet research and contracts negotiations.
• Gathering requirements, identifying best matches for the bench workforce, submitting the candidates for suitable positions and following up regarding the contracts and client interviews.
• Facilitate in the execution of MSA’s and NDA’s with new clients.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time effectively.
• IT Consulting Background preferred.
• Flair to interact with others and cultivate relationships that can be leveraged to further business needs.
• Ideal candidate would have exposure to working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
• Ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. Especially excel.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
***ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE WASHINGTON DC METRO AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED***