Marketing and Growth InternLilac Technology Inc.
Fall 2017 Full-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Fall 2017 Part-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social Media Marketing Internship - INTO THE AMEmazing Group - EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
IT marketing & SalesBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2016
Company Location: Woodbury, MN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionValley Point LLC is a dynamic Information Technology Company serving the industry with creative ideas, offering IT services and SaaS products that symbolize future technology. Keeping the customer satisfaction in mind, at Valley Point Technologies, we offer quality and cost-effective services to our clients.
Responsibilities- Help with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy.
- May assist with performing client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner.
- Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, and public companies.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing ValleyPoint LLC. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
RequirementsThe selected intern(s) will work on the following:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel,Internet, and Outlook required.