MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Skincare company seeks part-time INTERN (paid position)UHI Cosmetics
Sales and Marketing InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
Content Writing InternETech 7
Social Media InternCracked Candy
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
IT/Tech Support InternBookmark This
211 Monmouth rd
West Long Branch, NJ
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLime Cellular is an SMS marketing company that provides services to agents and media companies. Our “White Label” solution was developed for marketing service providers, media/ad agencies, and telecom providers serving their own clients and customers. It’s a great way to bring effective mobile marketing services to your customers. With this platform in place, our “White Label” users can service any number of advertiser accounts simultaneously – all from our easy-to-use administrative dashboard.
We are looking for a tech support intern who will be in charge of handling customer support inquiries at a first level basis. Through this position, you will learn the basics of our intricate platform as well as how to walk customers through it in the correct most efficient way. Pay is commensurate with experience. A daily stipend for travel and lunch is also available. If you would like college credit, that is also possible.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for our platform
- First level customer support/customer service
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following is a plus: Internet infustructures such as HTML, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Familiarity with Android and iPhone interfaces as well as Mac OS, Windows, & various web browsers
- Must be eager to learn, have excellent communication skills, and must have patience