Development Intern - Marketing & EventsWorld Sport Chicago
Marketing InternshipTokyo Journal
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing & Sales Intern (Summer 2017)CBANC
Marketing Executive AssistantFIT Worldwide
Account Management and Research InternFIT Worldwide
Marketing InternFIT Worldwide
Social Media InternFIT Worldwide
Job Title: SEARCH MARKETING (SEM/SEO/SMO) INTERNBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: March 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re a scrappy startup digital marketing services agency located in the heart of New York City. Over the past few months we have hit our stride and are experiencing tremendous growth. We’re looking for Search Marketing Interns to assist our team of Media Analysts. Consideration will be made to offer a full time permanent position at the end of 90 days for the right person.
We offer a daily stipend.
You can learn more about Sosemo @ sosemo.com.
Our new office is located across from the Charging Bull at 25 Broadway. In addition to working with a stellar team, our office has beautiful common areas, bocce ball and shuffleboard, spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty and free coffee and beer.
Responsibilities• Assist Media Analysts with conducting keyword research
• Prepare templates as requested by the Media Analyst
• Executive link building strategies
• Execute blogger outreach programs
• Assist with day-to-day paid search campaign management
• Collect analytics data and populate monthly/quarterly metrics reports for analysis by the Media Analyst
• Work to improve internal processes and develop training materials
• Coordinate with media vendors to schedule capabilities presentations
• Assist with managing in-house social media programs
Requirements• Working towards a 4-year college degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
• Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment
• Must be highly detail orientated
• Must have basic knowledge of web technologies
• Must have working knowledge of social networking sites, search engines and app stores