Marketing InternKashaya Live-Biotic Yogurt
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing InternUnited Expr3ssions Apparel LLC
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
60 Mall Road
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDimensional Insight is the leading provider of integrated business intelligence and performance management solutions. Our mission is to make organizational data accessible and usable so everyone from analysts to line of business users can get the information they need to make an informed, data-driven decision. The marketing intern will assist in a wide array of projects, including lead generation, social and trade shows.
Responsibilities• Write a minimum of 1 blog post per week and distribute it via social channels
• Research article content using Aberdeen and Gartner article portal
• Repurposing content for videos, infographics, and presentations
• Proofread other content for style and grammatical errors
• Participate in weekly staff meetings to discuss monthly editorial calendar
RequirementsWe’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative journalism intern who is truly a storyteller and can grab the attention of your readers. You’ll be creating editorial pieces on topics that interest our customers and prospects. You’ll be creating blog posts, emails, and other content using existing articles and case studies, as well as creating original articles by interviewing subject matter experts.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism
• Local candidates only
• Self-motivated and take initiative
• Social Media savvy
• Creative writer and thinker
• Must speak and write English fluently
• Work well with a team
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - English grammar, English Composition