Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
JoyRun Brand ChampionBookmark This
1585 E 13th Ave
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoyRun is launching at University of Oregon and we’re hiring a select few candidates to help lead JoyRun’s marketing programs. Selected candidates will work closely with the Student Leaders to shape the company’s market direction. We are looking for motivated self-starters who will make the vision of the company their own!
As a Brand Champion, you will:
- Gain “Lean Startup” skills such as iterative product development, beta testing, and capturing feedback through surveys and usability research.
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up and have access to some of the best VC's in Silicon Valley
- Get hands on experience with cutting edge viral marketing, networking, and business development skills to drive broad product adoption.
- Use your creative and entrepreneurial skills to influence JoyRun’s marketing strategy.
Requirements- Students with a desire to immerse themselves into their communities
- Ability to provide 10-12 hours per week
- A means of transportation preferably a car
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive. Well connected on campus.
- Campus Club Involvement is a plus!
- A self-start drive and a desire to champion a growing, innovative product!