Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development InternOrthoNOW Aventura
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
JoyRun Brand ChampionBookmark This
1585 E 13th Ave
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoyRun is launching at University of Oregon and we’re hiring a select few candidates to help lead JoyRun’s marketing programs. Selected candidates will work closely with the Student Leaders to shape the company’s market direction. We are looking for motivated self-starters who will make the vision of the company their own!
As a Brand Champion, you will:
- Gain “Lean Startup” skills such as iterative product development, beta testing, and capturing feedback through surveys and usability research.
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up and have access to some of the best VC's in Silicon Valley
- Get hands on experience with cutting edge viral marketing, networking, and business development skills to drive broad product adoption.
- Use your creative and entrepreneurial skills to influence JoyRun’s marketing strategy.
Requirements- Students with a desire to immerse themselves into their communities
- Ability to provide 10-12 hours per week
- A means of transportation preferably a car
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive. Well connected on campus.
- Campus Club Involvement is a plus!
- A self-start drive and a desire to champion a growing, innovative product!